York Carpet and Bed Centre
14 Scarcroft Road. york YO23 1NB
Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5.00pm
York Carpet and Bed Centre is a friendly local furniture store that supplies quality furniture & carpets, having traded there for 29 Years.
In that time, they have developed good relationships within the local community and like to think that a recommendation from a satified customer is the best way to expand their buisness.
They supply a varied product range, mainly from their 3,000 square foot warehouse in Bishopthorpe, including:
- Replacement mattresses - from soft to orthopaedic, pocket sprung to memory foam. Short or extra long bespoke service available.
- Divan Beds - with a huge range of storage options, including platform top or sprung edge, the combinations are endless (or so it seems).
- Bed frames - in a huge choice of styles that includes metal, oak, pine & painted finishes.
- Guest beds - from fold-out sofabeds, fold-up beds and 2-in-1 pull out beds.
- Kids beds - from a racing car to a bunk bed, some sold with safety rails, but above all, beds built to last.
- Furniture - They hate the words "flat pack" which is why over 95% of their furniture comes direct from the supplier fully assembled, in a choice of oak, ash or pine.
It costs nothing to browse, (unless you find something you just have to buy!).
All of their furniture is delivered locally by their own staff. Bulkier items can also be assembled on site for a small charge.
The Carpet Department - caters for all budgets, no matter whether it's a small bathroom or a full house, they will still give you the same level of service and attention.
Carpets are available for supply only, or installed by an expert fitting service which is available on all flooring products supplied.
YCBC also carry a huge range of domestic floor coverings that include vinyl, carpet tiles or solid wood. Specializing in 80/20 wool/nylon twist pile, they believe in traditional products, but also cater for the more contempory client with stripe options & natural finishes.
Whatever the requirement, pop in for a chat or simply pick up the phone. If you prefer, you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org