Bishopthorpe Road Pharmacy
18 Bishopthorpe Road,
York, YO23 1JJ
Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm;
Saturday 9am - 1pm.
There has been a pharmacy at no.18 Bishopthorpe Road for many decades, proudly serving the South Bank community and beyond. It is possibly the oldest pharmacy in York still practising in its original premises. It has of course had several owners - its present one being M and B Healthcare - but it is still an independent pharmacy (quite a rarity). This means it can offer a more personal service.
It's a friendly local, store which offers a variety of services, including:
- Collecting prescriptions from your surgery (useful for weekday workers).
- Delivering prescriptions to your home (very helpful if you're not mobile).
- A private consultation room where you can discuss your private medication queries with your pharmacist.
- Emergency hormonal contraception.
- A large variety of medicines and toiletries.
- Eco friendly products.
- Lipotrim weight management providers.
- Friendly advice from well-trained staff.